On-line Admission to B.Com. Part-I
CHANDIGARH- June 08 2012: Admission to B.Com. Part-I in the affiliated Colleges of
Panjab University located in Chandigarh including Department of Evening Studies, Panjab
University and the Colleges located in city of Ludhiana including Colleges namely Shree
Atam Vallabh Jain College of Commerce & Management, District Ludhiana for the session
The detailed information regarding Application Form, number of seats in different
Colleges, eligibility conditions, and reservation policy are available at the website
http://bcomadmissions.puchd.ac.in from June 14, 2012.
The step-wise sequence of admission process is as under:-
1. Fill up the online “Application Form” with at least five options of colleges in
of their preferences.
2. Take the printout of the application form.
3. Attach self-attested documents with the printout of the application form as under:
(a) Matriculation Certificate
(b) 10+2 Certificate
( c) Category Certificate
4. Attach Demand Draft for Rs.150/- for General Category and Rs.75/- for SC/ST
Candidates for applying in Ludhiana or Chandigarh and Rs.250/- for General
Category and Rs.125/- for SC/ST candidates who will apply for both Chandigarh and
Ludhiana in favour of the Coordinator, B.Com. Admissions, Panjab University,
5. Send the Admission form through registered/speed post to Professor Suresh K.
Chadha, Coordinator, B.Com. online Admissions or submit by hand at University
Business School, Arts Block -3, P.U. Campus, Chandigarh by June 30, 2012 up to
6. Forms can also be submitted by hand only at P.U. Regional Centre, Civil Lines,
Ludhiana by June 30, 2012 up to 5.00 p.m.
The process of filling “Application Forms” online will close at 3.00 p.m. on June 28, 2012.
Panjab University does not take any responsibility for any postal delay in delivery by
hand/courier or by any means or loss in transit of the application form, Prof. Suresh K.
Chadha, Coordinator, B.Com. on line admissions, P.U. Chandigarh informed.
Press Note No.281